<body>
Me, myself and I


sushi.
20.
23/09/88 =)
ntu ms yr 2.

Desires

1. laptop!
2. new bag.
3. new specs.
4. digicam.
5. some clothes. =)
6. PSP/DS lite
7. black frame sunglasses.
8. hp. sony K660i?
9. cap


Aims

1. Guitar
2. Knitting
3. Japanese
4. Tarot card reading
5. Sign language
6. Zhong guo jie

Speechless


Exits

mad wei lian momiji mel san eve jane jianhao edwin penglek sarah chiohui munhong jason shan2 xianming zy huitong tangguo
Recall

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credits

brushes
Others


Colors - Flow
eXTReMe Tracker
Free Hit Counters

randoms.
♥ Thursday, July 5, 2007 @ 2:23 AM

really randoms. as usual. so juz bear w it.

Only Human
Lyrics: Osanai Mai Translation: Jonathan Wu
On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile

On the opposite coast of sadness
is something called a smile
But before we can go there,
is there something we’re waiting for?

In order to chase our dreams, we can’t have a reason to run away
We’ve got to go, to that far away summer’s day

If we find it tomorrow, we can’t sigh
Because like a boat that opposes the stream
we have to walk straight on

In a place worn down by sadness
something called a miracle, is waiting
Yet we are still searching
for the sunflower that grows at the end of spring

The warrior who awaits the morning light
before he can clasp it with red nails, his tears glitter and fall

Even if we’ve grown used to loneliness
only relying on the light of the moon
We have to fly away with featherless wing
just go foward, just a little further

As the rainclouds break
the wet streets sparkling
Although it brings only darkness
A powerful, powerful light
helps push us to walk on
[taken fr http://www.cherryblossom-garden.com/3/kei-eng1.html]

i luv to haf chio hui! lolx. coz she has da jap songs! =) thanks so much!

3 gatsu 9 ka
In the middle of the flowing seasons
I suddenly feel the length of the day
Within these too busy days
I will paint our dreams with you

Put our memories on the wind
And the cherry blossoms carry on to spring

The over flowing grains of light
Slowely warm the morning
After I let out a big yawn
I was shining just a little, sitting next to you

I am standing at the entrance to a new world
And what I have realized is that I am not alone

I wonder how strong have I become
Knowing that whenever I close my eyes
You would be on the underside
That's the way I want to be for you

The dust brought in by the swirling wind
Tangled in the hanging laundry but
Before noon the white moon in the sky
Was so beautiful it astounded me

There are things that will not go well
But when you look to the sky, they seem so small

The sky settles into the cold
And the clouds drift silently
If we can share in the joy
Of waiting for flowers to bloom, that would be happiness

From here on laugh softly beside me

I wonder how strong have I become
Knowing that whenever I close my eyes
You would be on the underside
That's the way I want to be for you

[taken fr http://www.animelyrics.tv/jpop/remioromen/sangatsukokonoka.htm]

=) another nice song fr one litre of tears! lolx.

i wuill try my best nt to eat anymore supper diz mnth. i nid to slim down agn. damn it. lolx.

goin to b on leave soon i guess. no pt hangin dere. so may as well as leave rite? cant even give my schedule nxt wk coz i aint prepared. -.- die die die.

tmr plan = get my bank loan + my specs + pay my hp n internet bill.

said sth v. 任性 2day. "我不要站在他的立场想。" i m tired. lolx. really tired.

anw had xinwang for supper! =D my fav xin wang!
played @ xinwang 2day. i hope nth turns out bad. lolx. dun play too much can le.

i dunno how friday will turn out to b. bt den i juz hope to haf fun. =)

i m ogin to quarrel w my mama abt hair dyin issues. damn it. cant my mama juz let mi dye my stupid hair. it's my money it's my hair. bt den i m her daughter. i wan her to agree. damn it. will try my best to convince her. if fails, i guess i will go against her diz time round. cant she realised dat dyed hair or nt i still can b a gd student n get gd grades?

fed up w work for a while. i guess everyone sian of work now n den. it's normal rite?

可能就快没有栖身之处,又要搬家了!网络的家.

oh. n san n kelly welcome back! miss u guys! n of coz evelyn n mel.. =) n qiqi too. n n n.. lolx. lots of n. lalalala.

i smile @ da thot of it. lalala.

tata pple. i m tired. zzz. nitex! =)