
caps theory.
♥ Thursday, December 6, 2007 @ 12:48 AM
caps as in CAPS nt

. lolx.
capital letter is used to mark the start of a sentence n oso for names. hmmmm. for bloggin. more often used to EMPHASIZE.
so it can b impt @ da beginin.
for eg. Life. dat means life is most impt @ da beginin. lolx.
or da process dat is impt.
pROJECt. lolx. dat means da process is impt. nt da results. nt da start.
bt den reality is.
examS. wat is impt is da end pdt whcih is ur results.
or if u dunno den it will b.
HaPpInEsS. u dunno wen is impt. or sometimes u find end pdt is impt bt sometimes u find da process is impt. etc etc.
bt to many.
FRIENDS. everytin is impt. da beginin, da process, da end. =)
so lk...
1. MYSELF. i find myself v impt no matter wat. coz it's mi. i m da centre of my life. =)
2. FAMILY.
3. FRIENDS.
4. sTUDY. beginin lk dun matter lk dat. lolx. process n results r impt. i cannt deny dat results aint impt. it is!
5. examS.
6. LoVe.
7. sCHOOL.
lolx. i thot of it wen i'm bathin juz now. x.x lolx. da CAPS theory. bt den even tho i seems to b impt to u. dun type in CAPS. I DUN LK PPLE KIP USIN CAPS. SO RUDE! lolx.
--------------------------------------------------------------
next topic.
"Mother Nature feels the pains of divorce" saw diz @ yahoo.com
i quoted da beginin.
"Divorce can be bad for the environment. In countries around the world divorce rates have been rising, and each time a family dissolves the result is two new households.
"A married household actually uses resources more efficiently than a divorced household," said Jianguo Liu, an ecologist at Michigan State University whose analysis of the environmental impact of divorce appears in this week's online edition of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
More households means more use of land, water and energy, three critical resources, Liu explained in a telephone interview."
it hurts abit coz it's lk "hello, i'm divorcin n u ask mi to consider nt to save the environment? or i'm alr divorced n u r blamin mi for environmental issues?"
bt den if u carry on to read...
"Liu stressed that he isn't condemning divorce: "Some people really need to get divorces." But, he added, "one way to be more environmentally friendly is to live with other people and that will reduce the impact.""
so it's actually more on bigger households. =) lalala. my house counted as bigger household lahx. lolx. bt den is kinda interestin. lolx. to link divorce w environment.
da article is over
here.
---------------------------------------------------------
now let's tok abt my day 2day! :
went to work 2day aft ard a mnth. x.x soooooooooooooooooooooooo long. lolx. bt den ok lahx. still gt da momentum. wat's da correct spellin? lolx. fr 12 to 3 did cashier mostly den went break den slp. lolx. den aft break did kitchen. closin! im da last! coz i scrubbed d/w side oso. lolx. no lahx. i'm slow. actually okiex leix. bt den it's lk wah. da dirt is lk few layers lk dat. x.x spent more time dan usual in cleanin up. lolx. shld b stricter w cleanin lahx. x.x
so tired. arms so suan. legs wan break liaox. x.x i wan train up! build up muscles! lolx. go runnin.
2day only met charity hu is new. da rest i noe alr. =) amy faiz sinyee angela. lalala.
tmr off! still dunno where i m goin. lolx. friday workin agn. x.x i muz jia you! =)
anw da song in da previous entry is nt too close bt so close. lolx.
i tink i'm becumin fatter. lk eatin alot lk dat.
GREAT. lolx.
i'm so excited abt zoo trip! abt bbq! abt chalet! abt christmas! abt new yr! =) start to tink new resolutions liaox. lolx. first one on da list will b slp latest 2am. lolx. it will hardly work. x.x
i love diz oldie recently. =) dunno hu sent it to mi de.
i do it for you -- bryan adams
Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soulA
nd when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you
Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for youT
here's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way
Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you
v nice! =) lolx. can kip listenin to it over n over agn. =) nice song! lolx.
oh oh. now i rmbed wt i wan to blog! lolx. i wan buy a jacket! [again? yes again!] lolx. da squirrels one. really v v v cute. i dun mind gettin a black one or is dat a brown one oso? lolx. damn cute de! w hoop summore. lolx. my jackets all no
hoophood[thanks to shan` =)] de. bt den it's 50! hmmm. does isetan's outfitters haf sales now? mayb 20% discount? den it will b 40! lolx. a bit still too ex bt den im alrte w it. =) new jacket! lolx. i haf too many le. one v thick green converse one. ermx. one more formal S&K one. one basic black giodano? one. one red baleno one. lolx. den i can add one more! =) c how lahx.
i nid get slippers oso. c how lahx. lolx. no money le. x.x stil muz tahan for v long.
okok. dun blog le. tata.
LOVE,
sushi. ling. :)