
放过我。
♥ Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 1:20 AM
m i near to insanity? hmmm. mayb i m. coz i study too lil n exams r near n my expectations r too high. x.x y cant my hardworkin level matches my expections level?! i alwaes feel dat im 自不量力. it's true. where on earth i expect myself to get gd grades by da lil amt i did? haix.
my sis told mi "我觉得我这次会进dean'slist." comin fr someone who actually juz wan a 2nd upper honors. bt den her gpa is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better dan mine. i wonder wen will i wake up. sigh.
n n. worrying parents. dey looked aft mi for ard 20years n my mama say i will hafta look aft dem for 20years too. i hope i can look aft dem more. coz 69 seems to short for my mama n 76 seems short for my daddy too. i wan dem 长命百岁. bt den dey muz b 健健康康. or else abit no pt. mama startin her new job tmr. she's workin night shift in factory n goin to work 7-3 at a special sch! -.- she's nt young anymore. i hope she can take it. dere's nth i can help tho. sigh. except study well n work n earn enough money durin da break. sigh sigh. my daddy's legs r givin him problems. izzit 关节炎? i dunno. mayb i shld go pei him c 专科. sigh. dat nids money too. *shakes head* i shldnt b tinkin abt it wen i m supposed to b studyin for exams! bt den. lolx. let it b bahx. 有什么事还有姐姐在! dat's one gd ting abt havin elder sisters! lolx.

we all have fierce aura. im actually quite proud of it. lolx. at least pple wont anyhow anyhow disturb mi. lolx.
muz b due to watchin of deathnote 2: the last name. i cannt deny wat light has done was wrong. bt all he wanted was a crime-free world. L aint any better anw. usin extreme methods. it's lk sama sama. bt den juz dat L was tryin to nab light. dat's all. the disappointment w Law. dat's da effects. tryin to do things deir ways. juz lk da superheroes dat police alwaes hated. coz dey r usin deir methods. 我很同情light. 没有为什么。 就只是觉得他很可怜,应该有人了解他。就这么简单。当大家觉得L很可爱时,我却会支持Light. 这就是我。可能是因为不想跟其他人一样,也可能是因为觉得他可怜,也可能是因为我比较喜欢坏人。我不知道。我没有把事情搞清楚的习惯。喜欢蒙胧胧的世界。因为这样的世界才美丽。看得清楚,会觉得很丑陋吧。我是在逃避吗?可能吧。

dey nv fail to make mi smile. :) arigato news. lolx. i din chase aft dem wen dey r a grp of 8 so i dunno how strong ryo's friendship w uchi. bt i can c ryo's friendship w pi. den tego n masu. n of coz kei-chan n shige. :) bt den dey r gd frenz w each other too lahx. juz dat. :) lolx. juz dat. cute cute! lolx. it doesnt matter to mi dat dey kip sayin dat ryo is gay. sigh. gt used to gd-lookin guys r gays. sigh.
best friend - newsRousing on nonsense,
I realized that we've been laughing 'til morning.
It was supposed to be that we've become adults but nothing changed.
You are my Best Friend
Because I'm shy, I can't say such a thing as Thank you
Although it's not a special place, I want to always stay here.
The stores and houses on street that we were raised in
is different from that time, the looks of it.
Even if we go past the seasons that go round, you won't change.
You are my Best Friend
We even sometimes fight about trivial things
We can understand only the number of feelings that bumped into each other
Even in the end, I don't think I will be able say it.
The truth is, the time spent with you, my heart is the number one most warm.
You are my Best Friend
Because I'm shy, I can't say such a thing as Thank you
Although it's not a special place, I want to stay here.
You are my Best Friend
Any time it is, we aren't alone.
To you, who's given unconcerned kindness, Thank you.
credits:
herei love diz song too! fr sky of love.
Yui Aragaki - Heavenly Days
I turn off the time to wake up before the alarm clock ressounds
I don’t know why but I can already remember you
I wonder if, before I know it, I’ll forget
even the miracle of being able to meet you for one hundred minutes
Will I end up forgetting even that I’ve forgotten?
Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there’s no way to feel you ever again, ah
I’m locking up those days that are still a bit warm
Tired of walking, I sat down and was at a loss, if you were with me
We could have talked about something like our unbearable dream’s fate
I couldn’t say it by the ticket barrier, I wanted to say
That I feel “Thank you” are maybe words
much sadder than “goodbye”
Heavenly days, I wonder if I could smile properly
At the scene of our last kiss, I couldn’t even
grasp your shivering hands, not even my tears fell, ah
Now that it’s too late, they overflow when I’m alone
Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there’s no way to feel you ever again, ah
Even if I stretch out my hands, you’re not here anymore
I’ll walk on under a new light
credits:
hereenough of lyrics dat pple hardly read dem. :P
im off to slp! finally slightly tired. darn. slpin too much alr. sigh. life life life.
life goes on. wasurenaisa.