
Kiss (Kaeri michi no Love Song)
♥ Friday, October 17, 2008 @ 2:52 AM
Many thanks to
this person, here r the lyrics! translated!
The park seemed reserved just for the two of us on our way home
I watch you when you’re in high spirits
I asked you “If the world should be destroyed…what would you do?”
You don’t say a thing and hold my wrist tight
Hey…Turn this way
Our lips are too close, my heart is hammering.
No matter what, no matter when
I will accept you, even if you’re heartbroken and crying.
Even if I have to go against the world, I will protect you.
I love you. We don’t need words,
Your last kiss is always with me.
I can’t help we part ways, I know that.
Puff your cheeks and let go of my hand,
I have to go.
Hey…Turn this way
Our lips are nearing, my heart is hammering.
Even me, when I’m with you I become stronger
Love is a strange magic, I’m not scared at all.
Even if I have to go against the world, I won’t say a thing
Stand by me. It must always be you, to stand beside me.
Ah, with such a face you ask me “Hey, when I become old, would you still kiss me”
When that happens, I’ll be the same way.
I’ll never let go of your hand,
No matter what, no matter when,
I will accept you,
Even when you’re heartbroken and crying,
Even if I have to go against the world,
I will protect you.
I love you, we don’t need words,
Your last kiss is always with me.
i cant find the song! hmmm, well, will try agn tmr. lolx! anw such a sweet song rite? :) fr tegomass~ :D
ryo juz brings :) to mi! :)
i finally dled it n uploaded it! go listen to it! nice~ :) in jap tho~
lolx. finally watched hanamaru cafe - nishikido ryo. bt eng trans n chi trans made such a big difference! i wondered who is correct! sigh. doesnt matter tho. i at least roughly understood~ :) ryo-chan!
i felt so alone sometimes. bt wen u tink of it, aint u come to this world urself and aint u goin to leave the world uself too?