<body>
Me, myself and I


sushi.
20.
23/09/88 =)
ntu ms yr 2.

Desires

1. laptop!
2. new bag.
3. new specs.
4. digicam.
5. some clothes. =)
6. PSP/DS lite
7. black frame sunglasses.
8. hp. sony K660i?
9. cap


Aims

1. Guitar
2. Knitting
3. Japanese
4. Tarot card reading
5. Sign language
6. Zhong guo jie

Speechless


Exits

mad wei lian momiji mel san eve jane jianhao edwin penglek sarah chiohui munhong jason shan2 xianming zy huitong tangguo
Recall

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credits

brushes
Others


Colors - Flow
eXTReMe Tracker
Free Hit Counters

Ai Nante
♥ Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 12:08 AM

[Ai Nante]
How long will I keep going , I wonder
After I turned my weeping face
Being hurt and hurting in return
I reached that place after many struggles
And now you’re here

What’s love
Is only you
Always demanding too much
What’s love
Without you there is no meaning
Without you I can’t live

Do you really love me with your heart?
Even now I’m insecure
All alone I reached that place within my dreams
And you were there shivering

Don’t cry
I will never let you go
Even if I would throw away everything
What’s the future?
Without you there is no meaning to it
I don’t need that

In the morning sunlight
Seeing your sleeping face and your shy smile
Gives me hapiness
That’s the love I believe in
For eternity

What’s love
Is only you
Always demanding too much
What’s love
Without you there is no meaning
Without you I can’t live

Although I love you, love is impossible
What is the future
Without you I can’t imagine it
Without you I don’t need it.
credits

Ai Nante - Tegoshi, Shige, Ryo

a v nice song! :D by News - Tegoshi, Shige and Ryo-chan! :D lolx~

went out to watch madagascar 2 w zy sw n jeff 2day at amk hub!! :D lolx. okay, i'm DAT happy we watchin at amk hub.

credits

diz movie tho short (89min), bt it's v funny! i tink i laugh too loud! lolx~ bt dun care! =P bt it's really funny!!! :D well, it tells us dat each n everyone of us is unique! lolx. n it's good to see da penguins and da king so full of demselves. a high self-esteem is gd sometimes! lolx! :D damn cute! dun doubt ur self too often lk da giraffe.

den zy went off on da search of da cheapest tix! lolx~ jia you zy! xin ku ni le! so jeff n sw had dinner. it's weird dat i juz dun feel lk eatin. -.- bt i ate abit of my sis's bee hoon juz now! really v nice! lolx~ i love s11 bee hoon! lolx~ food food food! lolx. bt dere's nth specific i feel lk eatin.

n my stupid dad gt burnt by oil? i dunno. i refused to look @ his stomach now. i say he's forbidden to cook tmr. he's on mc. cook oso can get DAT worse. -.- my dad is an accident prone person. haix haix. worries!

i'm building my livejournal account. still tryin to process. it's so hard to do lahx!

dere r so many tings to do. nt much money. so many money to earn yet no work is done. -.- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ i'm still runnin away.

love,
ling. :)