
2008.
♥ Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 12:34 PM
i'm supposed to blog lk 2hrs earlier. bt den my sounds system went siao. finally it revived. i'm nv dat happy to hear sounds coming out fr my baby vaio. :)
To my baby vaio-san,
Please survive till 2012. I still need you so don't die so soon! Love you! :)
okay back to my topic.
2008.
it has been a fruitful year. :)
Pepper lunch novena closed on march 16. ended my part time employment.
I had my first admin job in MSIG.
I'm a year 2 student!
I participate Insinyur as a GL~ n Gollum won the best OG! :D
A surprise birthday party (though i don't really like surprises.) by MS pple~
Actually i loved all the birthday gatherings! I just felt so loved by people! well, perhaps 'cause i wont be in singapore next year that's y they r so nice to mi? lolx.
anymore?
oh! i "lost" my motorola. so sony c902 is w me~
2009.
what to expect?
fun norway trip, better grades, happier life. :)
i din fulfil my resolutions for 2008.
so resolutions for 2009~ :D
1. lose and maintain my weight at 45-46kg.
2. be happy! :)
3. be more hardworking!
anw my new blog~
http://forever-wlove.livejournal.com/people please update ur link! thanks~ :)
i may give up using livejournal. depends how it goes~
ja-ne~