<body>
Me, myself and I


sushi.
20.
23/09/88 =)
ntu ms yr 2.

Desires

1. laptop!
2. new bag.
3. new specs.
4. digicam.
5. some clothes. =)
6. PSP/DS lite
7. black frame sunglasses.
8. hp. sony K660i?
9. cap


Aims

1. Guitar
2. Knitting
3. Japanese
4. Tarot card reading
5. Sign language
6. Zhong guo jie

Speechless


Exits

mad wei lian momiji mel san eve jane jianhao edwin penglek sarah chiohui munhong jason shan2 xianming zy huitong tangguo
Recall

April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Credits

brushes
Others


Colors - Flow
eXTReMe Tracker
Free Hit Counters

new song!
♥ Saturday, December 13, 2008 @ 4:05 PM

Colors - flow
Moments that seem like they can change both me
And even the world are always right next to me...

Gazing at the irritation I can't hide and myself as I stand stock still

Despite my hesitation, despite my worries, despite my regrets, I should decide
With one word you've given me, my bewilderment vanishes

Light shone in my once empty room

The sky I gazed up at is so blue and serene
I decided to open up a window that was shut
Moments that seem like they can change both me
And even the world are always right next to me...

Searching for answers that must be in the unfulfillable everyday

If I turn around towards the lonesome, gentle voice in the sunlight

You unexpectedly smile in the midst of brilliant sunlight
I'm about to open up a window that was shut

An existence that seems like it can change both me
And even the world is right in front of my eyes...

The sky I gazed up at is so blue and serene
I decided to open up a window that was shut
Right now, I sense here a moment that seems
Like it can change me and even the world...
Spread both your hands towards the light...

new song for my blog! :D first opening theme for code geass. i finished watching code geass! :D bt dere's season 2! n i muz watch finish season 2 so i noe wat happened in season 1! my god! will start next wk bahx. :D

nth much to tok abt. so so. dere's it. lolx~

oh! i finished reading one bk! *yay*

my mama is killing mi! irritated. x.x i guess i'm too bored too. lalala~ too bored too. looks weird.

having headache alr. time to slp! lolx. watever~